RemoteWinBox regional Cloud servers offer better connectivity to your routers, for a better Network Management Experience
RemoteWinBox Cloud ZA Details #
RemoteWinBox Cloud ZA is our South Africa-based Cloud MikroTik management server, located in Cape Town, South Africa. It is designed to service all part of Africa, as well as parts of Asia and Oceania. If you are using app.remotewinbox.com, you are being connected to our servers in Atlanta, Georgia, which may result in high latency and jitter while using the dashboard and connecting to your MikroTiks.
Migrate from US to ZA Cloud #
- Go to https://za.remotewinbox.com:8080/auth/users/Register, register for a new account and subscribe so you can add routers to your account.
- Create a router configuration for one of the routers that you want to move over.
- WinBox into your router via the USA RemoteWinBox
- Copy-paste in the ZA RemoteWinBox configuration
- Confirm that you can WinBox into your router via your new ZA RemoteWinBox link
- Repeat steps 2-5 for all of your routers
- Once you confirmed you have access to all of your routers via za.remotewinbox.com, delete all of your routers from app.remotewinbox.com so you’re not paying for two subscriptions
Note for RemoteWinBox basic users #
RemoteWinBox basic is a legacy service that is no longer offered to new customers, and is unavailable on RemoteWinBox Cloud ZA. If you migrate servers, you will be charged for Premium licenses for your routers.