RemoteWinBox regional Cloud servers offer better connectivity to your routers, for a better Network Management Experience
RemoteWinBox Cloud EU Details #
RemoteWinBox Cloud EU is our Europe-based Cloud MikroTik management server, located in Frankfurt, Germany. It is designed to service all part of Europe, as well as Northern Africa and Western Asia. If you are using app.remotewinbox.com, you are being connected to our servers in Atlanta, Georgia, which may result in high latency and jitter while using the dashboard and connecting to your MikroTiks.
Migrate from US to EU Cloud #
- Go to https://eu.remotewinbox.com:8080/auth/users/Register, register for a new account and subscribe so you can add routers to your account.
- Create a router configuration for one of the routers that you want to move over.
- WinBox into your router via the USA RemoteWinBox
- Copy-paste in the EU RemoteWinBox configuration
- Confirm that you can WinBox into your router via your new EU RemoteWinBox link
- Repeat steps 2-5 for all of your routers
- Once you confirmed you have access to all of your routers via eu.remotewinbox.com, delete all of your routers from app.remotewinbox.com so you’re not paying for two subscriptions
Note for RemoteWinBox basic users #
RemoteWinBox basic is a legacy service that is no longer offered to new customers, and is unavailable on RemoteWinBox Cloud EU. If you migrate servers, you will be charged for Premium licenses for your routers.