Table of Contents
RemoteWinBox can integrate with Sonar billing API #
Synchronize subscribers’ contact data with the RemoteWinBox platform and invite a subscriber to the RemoteWinBox Subscriber interface. This gives subscribers access to a managed WiFi dashboard. #
NOTE: This integration has been built for Sonar v2 instances only.
- Sign in to your RemoteWinBox Dashboard
- Click on Admin Settings-> Platform Credentials
- Go to your Sonar dashboard and generate an API key that you will copy paste into the first input field
- Input the URL for your Sonar instance’s API
- e.g. https://my-sonar-instance.sonar.software/api/graphql
- Click Update Credentials
- Look for a router that you’d like to synchronize billing data for, and click on the End User button:
- Input the billing customer ID for that router and click SYNCHRONIZE
- You can now invite your subscriber to have end-user view access with the click of a button
- Customer’s Address, Latitude, and Longitude will also update automatically if configured properly within Sonar.